Dog Groomer, Brighton
Everyone must fill in and complete a registration form at the first visit. The following terms are detailed on this card - versions of this are standard in all salons.
- The dog is fit and healthy or I have notified the groomer of any underlying or ongoing conditions or ailments.
- The groomer shall not be liable for any underlying skin or health problems which grooming exposes.
- The groomer shall not be liable for any mishap caused by non-disclosure of my pet's behaviour or medical condition.
- I understand that in the event of injury or illness, and the need for the pet to be taken to a vet, I, the owner, am responsible for all associated costs; unless it can be proven that the groomer is liable.
- I give permission for my dog to be muzzled and if my dog is ever too aggressive, no grooming shall be undertaken.
- If any underlying parasitic infection or health issue is discovered, I will obtain veterinary advice/treatment at my own expense.
Dematting consent forms, if required, will also need to be completed.